Thursday 6 October 2016

Singer, Harrysong Leaks S*x Chats and Photo of a Lady Who Desperately Wants to Sleep with Him by All Means

Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong known for his smash hit "Reggae Blues", has raised an alarm over a female obsessed fan who wants to sleep with him by all means.
Harrysong
 
Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist, Harrison Tare Okiri, better known by his stage name as Harrysong has just made a shocking revelation.
 
The singer who rose to fame after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela and won the "Most Downloaded Callertune Award" at The Headies 2013, took to his Instagram page to revealed a barrage of threats he received from an obsessed lady who has vowed to get him in her bed, by any means humanly possible. 
 
 
The Delta state-born entertainer signed to Five Star Music who was tired of the obsessed lady's antics, also shared screenshots of their DM exchanges where the lady begged him for s*x and even went further to threaten him if he refuses his advances.
 
"This has been going on for like a month now..there's a Lady I thought was a fan. . She started with all the compliments ,appreciating my music and brand.. then progressed to saying she's in love with me..then progressed to request for sex..and now she's even threatening to kill me if she don't ve me on her bed..as you all know am in America currently doing my tour..people around my estate also sent messages to me now, saying there's a lady looking for my house address, desperately saying she will pay anything..that she's in love with me. Her instagram handle is @missongz wat I don't understand here is, is this still a fan love?," Harrysong wrote.
 
Below are the screenshots of the s*x chats as revealed by the singer;
 
 
 

No comments: