Friday 22 January 2016

Civilization Has Stolen Our Morals...See Shocking Masturbation Product Found on Nigeria Online Store (Photos)

A new self-pleasuring product I suddenly bumped into on a popular Nigerian online store has left me shocked with my mouth open. I couldn't stop asking myself how far we have embraced civilization and dumped our culture and religious inclination.
 
I was going through my website working when a google advert from a popular Nigerian online store popped up. I tried checking on some of the new products when my eye caught an erotic product that shocked me.
 
Only when I thought that most Nigerians are Christains, Muslims and traditionalists whose respective religions condemned sexual perversion like what I had just found out, I was forced to think again.
 
What is it, you may ask? I found out that what people shop for and use abroad for sexual satisfaction is finally here in Nigeria.
 
Shaped and designed like a woman's private part, 'My Cocoa Stroker', is a s*ex toy which the manufacturers recommend for men to sexually satisfy themselves without necessarilly being physically with a woman.
 
S*x toys are so not our culture, but civilisation seems to be importing to us Africans several weird and perverse way of life of the countries of Europe and America.
 
It is more disheartening that many have already adopted these perverse ways of having sexual intercourse.
 
See the product below:
 
 
 

No comments: