Tuesday 19 January 2016

Hilarious! See Why Gov. Adams Oshiomhole is a Jealous Husband (Photo)

You may know a lot about Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State being a vocal governor but you may not have known that he is also a jealous husband.
 
Singer Dare Art Alade recently took to Instagram to share the throwback photo above from his meeting with Edo State Governor Oshiomhole and his wife, Iara, along with a funny recap of their conversation.
 
This is what he wrote;

 
He wrote:
 
"To Benin last September just after my performance, I went to greet Gov Oshiomole who had invited me to the event held in honor of Solomon Arase the IG of police and our gisting was too funny! Lemme caption this picture.
 
ADAMS: Darey meet my wife Lara...
 
DAREY: Nice to meet you (shakes hand)...
 
ADAMS: Come oh Darey don't shake her hand too much oh!
 
ARASE: Excellency leave him...if him over shake I will shake him up! Police is your friend...we will be friendly with him no wahala!!!
 
DARE: (To self) Time is going...let me head back to Abuja sharply

No comments: