Friday 8 April 2016

Hot! Your Heart Will Melt After Seeing Pretty Photos of Russia's Kim Kardashian with Massive Bum

The beautiful model, Anastasiya Kvitko has sent hearts racing on the internet with some of her steamy and raunchy photos. The Russian model is regarded as the country's version of Kim Kardashian because of her massive bum.
Anastasiya Kvitko is Russia's Kim Kardashian
 
Anastasiya Kvitko is regarded as Russia's Kim Kardashian. The model is known for her perculiar resemblance in body shape to the famous reality star. 
 
The 21-year-old has 2.6 million subscribers on Instagram and proudly displays her 'belfies'. She's very well endowed and has a body to die for.
 
Asked by state-owned Russian news agency Sputnik about the secret of her popularity among men, she said: "I think it's because of my feminine forms. 
 
"I don't know why now myself, there is such a boom for Kim Kardashian, that they themselves decided to compare me to her."
 
 
Based in Miami, she is originally from Kaliningrad, a Russian exclave on the Baltic Sea.
 
Revealing the secret to her eye-popping curves and figure, Kvitko said: ”The only thing I put time into is sports, so I spend a lot of time in the gym.
 
 
"I am not going to change anything, because I am for being natural. But I don't look at plastic surgery negatively. 

"If a person really has shortcomings, they can resort to plastic surgery, if it really makes them happier. 

"I consider myself perfect, and therefore don't want to change anything."
 
She added: "I believe that in a modern woman, everything should be perfect. 
 
"She must be valued and pretty and she must look after her health and appearance, as well as her internal worlds."
 
 
Asked is her shape posed health problems for her, she said: "Because I am crazy for sport, I exercise my back, and my whole body, so there are no problems if you strengthen muscles 

"And also, I sleep on my stomach, people often write to me in comments, how does she sleep on her stomach with such breasts, but it's easy, it's what I do."
 
 
The Russian denied that she had - or planned to - use plastic surgery, despite social media speculation that she enlarged her breasts.

No comments: