Tuesday 17 May 2016

Wow!: This Woman Has Not Cut Her Hair for 13 Years...You Won't Believe How Long it is Now (Photos)

A young woman whose hair has not been touched with a razor in as many as 13 whole years has shown off what it looks like now.
 
 
A regular trim or treatment at the hairdresser is part of the beauty regime of women the world over.
 
But for the past 13 years, one woman has decided to forego the salon and instead see just how long she can grow her hair. 
 
Dubbed the real life Rapunzel, Russian woman Dashik Gubanova Freckle has earned more than 104,000 followers on Instagram for her exceptionally long cascading hair.
 
 
Ms Freckle started growing her hair in 2003 and appears to be very proud of her luscious brown locks.
 
The Instagram star says she loves 'creativity in all it's forms', boots and painting and says her goal is to have her hair reach her toes. 
 
She has also responded to those who have suggested she donate her hair to make wigs.
 
 
'This post is for those who say that I should donate their hair for wigs ... In 14 years, I cut a scythe And donate hair for wigs [sic],' she wrote on Instagram. 
 
'Today, I grow hair. My goal is to grow them to toe. (Sorry for my English) [sic].' 
 
Ms Freckle recently shared a video of herself in a rainbow jumpsuit, running her hands through her hair to show just how long it is.
 
She has also said close to 200 snaps of herself throughout the process and recently posed for a series of snaps that showed the full length of her tresses - the tips of her hair reaching the lower part of her shins.
 
 
And despite many questioning how she manages to blow dry her hair, keep it clean and whether she trips over it, the majority of comments left for Ms Freckle have been overwhelmingly positive.
 
'You remind me of a Barbie doll. I love everything about you. Keep it up,' one woman wrote on Instagram. 
 
'My friend showed me your videos on FaceBook and I just wanted to tell you I am fascinated by your hair. It's so beautiful,' said another.  
 
See more photos below:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below is a video of her: 
 

No comments: