Wednesday 10 August 2016

Too Hot! Miss BumBum 2016 Contestants Flash Massive Bums Wearing Thong Bikinis (Photos)

Pretty and gorgeous Miss BumBum 2016 contestants have left people panting after they took to the streets to flash their massive assets.
Miss BumBum 2016 contestants show off their assets
 
About 27 Miss BumBum contestants have set hearts on fire after showing off their massive bums in Brazil, yesterday by running in their own 100-metre sprint wearing just thong bikinis.
 
 
The contestants brought traffic to a standstill as they ran down the famous Avenida Paulista, the main street of the country's biggest city Sao Paulo, Dailymail reports.
 
The raunchy race marked the start of the seventh year of the competition, in which the women, each representing a Brazilian state, are whittled down to 15 who then battle it out in a live final. 
 
 
Speaking about the coming contest, Ana Paula Saad, 38, representative of Sao Paulo, said: 'Running down the busiest street in Sao Paulo in just a bikini is the least I'm willing to do to get to the finals. I hope I stood out from the rest, and that more people in my home city will vote for me.' 
 
 
Dani Omeles, 27, who is competing for the state of Amazonas, said she had been preparing for the race for the last week. 
 
 
She said: 'I got up at 5am this morning to do some stretches, then spend the rest of the time putting my make-up on. This means everything to me. I know I've got the best bottom in Brazil, now it's up to me to make everyone else know about it.'
 
 

No comments: