Tuesday 2 August 2016

Unbelievable! Meet the S*xy 52-year-old Sugar Mummy Who Has Dated Over 250 Men (Photos)

A woman adjudged to be a s*x freak has made a shocking revelation that she has dated over 250 men and have slept with most of them who are mainly younger men.
52-year-old single businesswoman, Juney Smith has dated over 250 men
 
A s*x y 52-year-old single businesswoman has been dubbed UK's 'top cougar' for dating over 250 men who are mostly younger than her.
 
The woman identified as Juney Smith, from St Albans insists it keeps her young - adding that men her age either can't offer what young men can - or simply have no idea how to 'date properly'.
 
'The guys I date range in age from 18 to 45,' she says. 'I meet them at clubs, out grocery shopping, at art galleries, at service stations, and it is always the young guy who hits on me.'
 
According to Dailymail, Juney, who has never married or had children, explains: ‘I have always dated younger but really focused on it from the age of 30, and among the guys I've gone out with were (teenage) lads aged 18 to 20. I haven't looked back since.'
 
She adds: 'I tried dating men my own age but they are boring, bad in bed and frankly not eager to please. Plus, after a divorce they return to the dating scene and simply are out of their depth. 
 
'They have missed out on a generation of dating changes.'
 
However, Juney said she hasn't slept with all 250 of her conquests.

'Some I've had coffee with, some just drinks, others we've gone to a party,' she explains. 'I have slept with some, and some I have had a longer relationship with.'
 
She insists that while she enjoys dating in 'all its forms' she refuses to be unfavourably labelled.
 
 
Juney, who is currently working on an amateur comedy theatre production, continues: 'I am definitely not a slut which is what people automatically assume comes with the word cougar. I am "sex positive". 
 
'That means I feel sexy, like to look good and enjoy sex with the right man and am not afraid to talk about it.
 
‘I enjoy sex but before that I have to date. I consider my approach to men very American. Manhattan dating or accepting invitations for dinner and outings with up to three to four men 'separately of course' over a week is how it works. 
 
'You don't just date one guy until you decide to become exclusive.’
 
Juney admits that dating men who are younger than her is both an obsession and addition.
 
‘They make me feel young,' she says. 'I have fun with them, I don't want kids and marriage and they keep me on my toes. They know how to enjoy life and what many women might find surprising is young men are extremely sexually adept and if not they're eager to take direction.'
 
 
Juney, who says men often mistake her for 30 to 35 years old, elaborates: ‘Most of the men I date admire my sense of fun, style and the fact I am not after marriage and kids. 
 
'When you're a cougar you need to date younger guys who know the rules from the start. The main one is the relationship won't be long-term but we will enjoy each other's company and a lot of the time doesn't involve sex. 
 
'I am also into 20-something music, and television shows like TOWIE and am young at heart. However even if you are an intellectual older women then there is always a younger man for you.’
 
Juney says she also meets men on girl's nights out when she and her single and married friends go to a meal and dancing.
 
‘I am a firm believer if you put out a friendly vibe that vibe will be felt,' she says. 'I do some internet dating but I meet men via work and parties, clubbing and even waiting for a train. 

'I am fun loving woman and if that means I am Cougar Queen then it makes me proud because I can hopefully share my expertise with men and women.’
 
Juney says many people she grew up with have difficulty understanding her decision not to get married and have children says she's not quitting as she enjoys what she is doing.

No comments: