Tuesday 15 September 2015

Omg! Meet the Woman With the Largest Natural Breasts in the World (Photos)

Annie Hawkins-Turner is on the Guinness book of records occupying the spot of the woman with the largest natural breasts in the world.
Annie Hawkins-Turner
 
The largest breast belongs to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, these measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust began developing at the age of nine "I just started growing, and kept right on. I started wearing a bra when I was in third grade, and it was a regular grown-up woman's bra. I don't remember ever weaing a training bra."

Annie was awarded her Guinness World Records title in 2000. "It made me feel like a million bucks. It's such an honour. This will go down in history. It's something I will always cherish."
 
She recounts the odd reaction of people to her gigiantic assets. In her words:
 
"Every day someone teases me that doesn't know me. They make fun of me and there's no reason. I'm human like everybody else.

"I'm just blessed in different ways than other people. It affects my son very badly because people stare."
Ms Hawkins-Turner, who today makes a living as a glamour model under the pseudonym Norma Stitz, said that the bullying over her chest size began when she got her first bra at the age of ten.

"I don't know what size I was. I was just big,"
she recalled. "The only thing I remember about those bras is they were cotton and they stuck out just like footballs and that's when I knew I was different. 'Kids are some of the worst people in the world when it comes to picking on people. I was teased a lot."
 
See more photos:
 
 
 
 

  

No comments: