Thursday 17 September 2015

Born-Again Nollywood Actress Caught Smoking & Drinking (Photos)

Controversial Nollywood actress, singer and a born-again Christian, Anita Joseph, has shared photos of herself smoking with friends.
 
Nollywood actress and a born-again Christian, Anita Joseph, has appeared in new photos where she was pictured smoking with friends. Fellow actress and friend, Sophia Chikere shared the pictures on her Instagram page. It seems the ladies are on the set of a new movie in Asaba.
 
According to Anita, life of an actress is "a queer life because there is no privacy. Everything you do and say is made public. Any man you date is published on the pages of magazines/newspapers. It is a life that lacks privacy. Though interesting, there are times you don’t want to have your pictures splashed everywhere. I sing, I am a model and I’m sexy. So many people say lots of negative things about me. I am not bothered. I have grown a thick skin. It only makes me stronger because I didn’t do those things".
 
 

Anita had revealed recently that she has tattoos in six parts of her body: back of her palm, waist, top of her boobs, left leg, neck and arm.

No comments: