Thursday 17 September 2015

2Face Idibia Discloses Why He Relocated From Festac After Marriage

Popular music artiste, 2face Idibia in recent time has disclosed to NET why he relocated from his longtime home, Festac in Lagos.
 He said, “I started having kids and I got married. All the time I was there I still solo, I was comfortable, I was used to the place, I was getting the job done, it wasn’t stopping anything, majority of my investments were in Festac. But once I got married I just wanted to at least move somewhere with some kind quiet and sanity day to raise kids. I’m not saying that you can’t raise good kids in Festac but you know what I mean.”
In 1998 when 2face Idibia came to Lagos from Benue State for the first time, he arrived at Festac where he squatted at Blackface’s uncle house, late Captain Moses Ahmedu. On getting married to Annie in 2013, he relocated to Lekki Phase 1.

No comments: