Wednesday 29 June 2016

I Had S*x With My Ex-girlfriend and Told My Wife, Now My Life is So Miserable - Confused Man Cries Out

A man who totally got his wife enraged after he went into extra-marital affairs, now cries out for help after things backfired.
 
File photo used only for illustrative purpose
 
The man shared his story showing how his life has turned miserable following the costly mistake he made.
 
Below is what he wrote:
 
**********************
 
I need your advice. I had an affair with an ex girlfriend. It happened when my wife had an issue, which almost tore us apart.
 
I was feeling horny, and she wouldn’t let me have s*x with her, because of the issue we were having at that time. So, I slept with an ex girlfriend who wanted us to have s*x.
 
We had s*x on like three to four different occasions. Later, my wife and I reconciled and I had to confess what I did to her.
 
Now, she is so mad at me for cheating on her, she has threatened divorce and she is ready to move out with our 3 kids. I have appealed to her, but her mind is made up on leaving.
 
I don't want to lose her, she is a good woman. Please, how can I convince her that my actions were mistakes and make her stay in our marriage.
 
Help a confused brother.

No comments: