Tuesday 28 June 2016

I Only Slept With My Daughter Out of Frustration - Man Pleads After Impregnating His Child

A man has pleaded for mercy after forcing his daughter to have s*x with him and impregnating her at their home.
 
A randy 41-year-old man, Raymond Anyanwu, who allegedly r*ped and impregnated his 15 years old daughter has pleaded for mercy as he said he committed the act out of frustration. The incident happened at Ajao Estate, Isolo.
 
He said: “I started sleeping with my 15-year-old daughter sometime around January, after I lost my job. 
 
“I am a transporter, but I took to alcohol after I lost my job and could not meet up with my responsibilities as the head of the house.” 
 
According to Vanguard, Raymond Anyanwu has been sleeping with his daughter when his wife has gone to work. However, trouble started after the victim’s aunty suspected that she was pregnant. After carrying out a test at home, they discovered she was pregnant. 
 
The victim, it was learned, revealed that her father was responsible for her pregnancy, and the mother decided to play it down as a family issue after her husband beat her up, warning her not to disclose the incident to anyone. 
 
The suspect was arrested last Wednesday by the police after the case was reported by Lagos State Ministry of Youth and Social Development. The girl's mother was also arrested after he had arranged for the girl to undergo abortion.
 
The case, which is currently being investigated at the Gender Unit of Lagos State Police Command, will be charged to Ikeja Magistrate’s Court today.

No comments: