Wednesday 6 July 2016

Most Disgusting Dress Ever? See the Dress a Woman Made from Pubic Hair of People's Private Parts (Photos)

Designer mum has made a unique dress from other people's pubic hair after asking for donations on Twitter before spending six months to complete the 'vile' dress.
Sarah Louise Bryan
 
A 28-year-old mum-of-two, Sarah Louise Bryan, has become an internet hit after making a bra and skirt combo from public hairs of people's private parts sent to her after an appeal on Twitter.
 
It was gathered that she spent six months collecting the pubic hair and storing it in her 13-year-old son’s bedroom before making what some people termed 'a disgusting dress'.
 
Sarah said spent six months designing and creating the human hair dress
 
The woman who revealed that she was inspired by Lady Gaga’s infamous meat dress, said: “I decided to make another design following the Skittles dress, I wanted to beat  Lady Gaga’s meat dress.

“I wanted to beat her at the title of most disgusting dress so with the help of asking for pubic hair on Twitter.”
 
Sarah showing off her hairy creation after six months working on the design
 
The woman received thousands of responses and messages from wellwishers, as the former beautician wore gloves to handle the hair and also donned a face and eye mask after it made her gag.
 
She said: “I set to work with my eye mask, breathing mask and thickest gloves I could find, because who wants to eat pubic hair?

“I thought of the design because of how gross it is. I thought what would be the worst thing to have on your dress.”

No comments: