Wednesday 6 July 2016

Please Help! S*x with Hot Boss is Making Me Lose My Senses - Girl Confesses

A woman addicted to s*x with her old boss has found herself in wanting more which could lead to something quite disastrous.
A girl who can't get her hands off her former boss has landed in a dilemma as she wants to go public with it. She has become addicted to the incredible s*x.
Read her story shared by Deidre.
*************
I had breathtakingly wonderful s*x three times in a row with my former boss. I stayed the night with him but next morning he told me that we had better keep it to ourselves or it could cause problems. Now I don’t know what to think.
I am 20 and a freelance designer. I did some work for an advertising company who needed temporary staff for a big new client. I got on very well with the manager.
He was 30-something and really hot. I didn’t think much more about it when I left, but then he started sending me messages on Facebook. I responded because I hoped it would lead to another job. He invited me to an agency party at a swish venue. I dressed my smartest and sexiest, hoping it would make me stand out in the crowd and lead to some work.
My old boss paid me a lot of attention and towards the end of the evening, told me he really liked me. We shared a taxi afterwards and he had told the driver to go to his place, not to my friend’s where I was supposed to be staying.
He asked me in for a drink and soon got more than a little affectionate. We ended up having s*x, which was great, but it was what he said next morning that bothers me.
He said to keep what happened “between ourselves”. I can’t see why this is. There was no evidence of a woman living there. I don’t have contact with his other staff to spill the beans.
So what is the big deal?
Is he going to be my new boyfriend or not?
I feel used and confused.

No comments: