Monday 14 September 2015

“I Left My Marriage Because I wanted Peace, Not Because Of Stardom” – Actress Clarion Chukwura

In a recent chat with Thisdaynewspaper, Nollywood divaClarion Chukwura expressed her view about marriage and revealed that her past marriages did not crash because of stardom, but because she needed peace.
In her words; “Marriage is a very good thing I am telling you. For the fact that I am not living with a man today, does not mean I will not advise anybody not to get married. If you have tasted good marriage you will encourage people to go into it. The clash of my marriages cannot be blamed on stardom. I only wanted peace and that is why I am on my own. But I always advise people to get married. If it doesn’t work for them let them remain single.”
“Every day I learn from people who live with their husbands about what not to do when it comes to marriage. I think I’ve just learnt the bad things about marriage before the good ones. There is constant discouragement but I just know for a fact that when I find the right person I will definitely not think about it. Marriage should be about finding the right person, finding your soul mate, not necessarily in receiving love,” she added.
Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwura was once in love with Afro-juju legend, Sir Shina Peterswhich produced renowned music video director, Clarence Peters.
image
image

No comments: