Tuesday 21 June 2016

Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants to Kill Me with Too Much S*x

A man who has tried different s*x enhancers just to match up to his girlfriend's high s*x drive has cried out for help as he can no-longer cope.
 
A man whose girlfriend is obsessed with s*x has cried out for help as he cannot cope again even after taking s*x enhancing drugs. He cannot match his girlfriend's insatiable desire for s*x and has begged for advice on how to cope. Read his story below:
 
************************
My girlfriend has a higher s*x drive than me (big bummer I know), the other day we were watching the show Louis and one of the characters said “Sometimes I just want to go home, eat a burger, and hit the sack.”
 
She casually told me that she hopes that never happens to me. She wasn’t mean about it, but it kind of got to me because I am like that. I work 7 days a week and sometimes I just want to watch tv and sit back. I've been drugging myself with all sorts of libido enhancers just so that I can perform even when I am exhausted.
 
I am 22 and most guys would love to be in my situation, but between my full time job, full time school, and my real estate business I just get worn out.
 
Is there something wrong with this? Should I want s*x every single day?

No comments: