Monday 4 July 2016

Please Help! I Am Married, But I Can't Resist My Hot Co-worker - Woman Cries Out

A married woman has cried out for help after finding out that she has fallen in love with a hot colleague of hers.
 
 
I’m in a relationship of 8 years and have two children with a man that I used to be deeply in love with.
 
In the beginning relationship with this man things were great as the relationship progressed and as the years went by things between us are not the same anymore. He is a great father and person, I still do love him but I am not in love with him anymore.
 
I feel as though we have drifted apart and we have nothing in common.
 
However, there is another man in my life that I confide in that is my best friend and a co worker, it feels as though he is my sole mate. He makes me happy and knows everything about me and over the years I have fallen in love with him.
 
The feeling is very mutual but he is also married and not happy. I am deeply in love with him and I know there is nothing else in the world that would make me happier then to be with him forever. Even if it means losing everything that I have worked for and I had to live on the side of the street in a cardboard box I would still be happy with this man.
 
I have been on this forum for quite a while now and I really would appreciate if you guys share your thoughts on what i should do. Is it advisable to leave my family for this guy or I should be stuck in this marriage?
 
Thanks All

No comments: