Tuesday 27 October 2015

Horrific! Man's Neck Turns Black After Bitten by Venomous False Widow Spider (Photos)

You won't believe this! A man's whole neck has turned black and scarred after he was bitten by a false widow spider while in his parents' garden.
 
33-year old Sunil Dade, suffered horrific injuries to his neck after he was bitten by a venomous false widow spider while working in his parents' garden. His neck swelled up before turning black and the skin began to peel as he was left in agony.
 
 
He said he felt pain like a "lightning bolt" when the spider struck after getting caught up in the clothes. Dade managed to squeeze out a lot of the poisonous venom from the spider but the area around the bite turned black, covering his whole neck.
 

"I wasn’t scared of spiders before – but I am now. I’ve broken two vertebrae before in an accident, I’ve been stung by a bee – they were nothing compared to this, it was a million times worse. It was like I’d been struck by lightning. I started shaking, my legs, my arms, uncontrollably," he said.
 
 
Dade said he went to his GP the next day, after trying his best to ignore the burning agony, and was sent straight to the accident and emergency department. Doctors gave him antibiotics but his skin continued to turn black before starting to peel off.
 
Medics confirmed his version of events but say that such incidents are rare in this country, though warmer weather this summer may have led to an increase in the UK.

No comments: