Friday 11 March 2016

I Asked My Husband If I Can Have S*x With Other Men and He Said Yes - Confused Woman Cries Out

A woman with an almost uncontrollable urge for s*x has gotten herself into a mess she wants out of and is seeking ways to find peace with herself.
 
 
The married woman who dared to ask her husband if she could have s*x with other men has gotten confused after he gave his consent and is now asking for help.
 
Read about her plight below:
 
*****************************************
 
I am a 28-year-old woman, happily married for three years to a man I love.
 
He is handsome, romantic, loving and funny. He is s*xually experienced and knows how to satisfy a woman. We have a good relationship, but there is just something missing and I yearn to have s*x with other men.
 
Many a time when I meet other men I imagine what they look like n*ked and what it would be like to make love to them. I want to caress them and for them to caress me.
 
My husband is aware of my attraction to other guys. We have a very close relationship and have discussed it several times.
 
At first he found it quite painful, naturally, but I have reassured him of my love for him and my commitment to our marriage, and he understands more where I’m coming from.
 
I don’t feel I can go on like this and have asked his permission to sleep with other men. He has consented to this and the next time I find myself attracted to another man I am going to proposition him.
 
Is this wrong of me? Please help.

No comments: