Tuesday 1 September 2015

I Am Looking For a Husband - Cossy Orjiakor


Busty actress, Cossy Orjiakor has revealed her readiness to settle down with the right man if she finds one
Cossy Orjiakor
 
Big-breated and highly controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has declared her hot search for a husband as her counterpart, Tonto Dikeh hooks up with her man Oladunni Churchill. Cossy recently granted an interview where she talked about her love life, her sexuality, reputation as well as current projects.

Read excerpt from the interview:

Interviewer: Some of your fans are wondering when you will be getting married.

Cossy: I’m looking for husband o! Will you marry me? (laughs)

Interviewer: If I agree to marry you, what are some of the qualities you will use to rate me?

Cossy: (laughs) That is a very private question.
 
Meanwhile the actress also revealed she sees nothing wrong in acting unclad.

No comments: