Wednesday 16 March 2016

Somebody Help me! I am Afraid of Having S*x with my Husband

 worried woman has cried out over something that has been worrying her for a long time as she cannot have s*x with her husband because of it.
 
Dear Readers,
 
Something borders me. I am the first wife of my husband. My second got pregnant for him in the university he was lecturing six years ago and the lady refused to abort the pregnancy. So he ended up marrying her.
 
I am out of shock now as I am living my life and being happy with my kids (4 boys), but something troubles me. 
 
This my mate sleeps around with different men, some l hear in stories, even some my church members talk about it. There was a day I saw her at a restaurant with a married man, but she introduced him as a client. 
 
I am so scared of my life because our husband hates to use condom. He hates the name let alone seeing it around.
 
I tried advising my co-wife but she turned it to be an insult. I really don't know how to tackle this issue. Since two months I saw her with that man, I refused giving my husband my body because I am so scared for my life. As I write to you, I just came out from a lab where I went for HIV test. Thank God it came out negative. 
 
Help me out, she has two girls for my husband. I really don't want anyone to call me names. Biko! What should I do? Our husband is 55years, I am 48years, she is 35years.
 
Help your sister, Please.
 
From anonymous worried woman.
 
Shared by Cynthia Uju Raphael, a relationship expert and manager.
 

No comments: