Thursday 30 July 2015

Former Miss USA Goes Nude For Treats! Magazine (Photos)

If you're in the work place, lets just say the insanely hot nude photos of the ex-beauty queen are not appropriate for office view.
 
Ex-beauty queen and former Miss USA, Olivia Culpo, has showed off her sizzling hot body in a new photo-shoot for Treats! magazine.

The ex-girlfriend of 23-year-old singer, Nick Jonas, was all shades of sexy in the new photos, throwing a purple jacket over her shoulders, a bathrobe and then wearing a turban.


This also happens to be Olivia's first nude shoot.

"I have never done a nude shoot before. I had been asked, but honestly I did not feel comfortable because I was fearful of how it would be perceived. Once I realized this was an opportunity to express myself in a way I hadn't before, in such an organic and candid sense, the experience became more about art and emotion than me as a physical being", Olivia tells Treats!
 

No comments: