Monday 27 July 2015

Why D'banj Has Been My Inspiration Throughout My Music Journey - M.I. Abaga


The top rapper was spotted with the South African Ambassador, Dr Zweli Mkhize yesterday and he revealed how D'banj's foray into the corporate world has been a source of inspiration.
 
Newly appointed President of Chocolate City Music, Jude 'M.I' Abaga has paid homage to D'banj for making a successful transition from music to the corporate world.

The 33-year-old rapper, who looked incredibly dapper in a business suit, praised his fellow Glo Mobile ambassador's business acumen, which he said has been an inspiration to him through the years.

"The South African ambassador and Dr Zweli Mkhize the Brand ambassador of South Africa earlier today. Someone I have really been inspired by in my journey is @iambangalee in his forays into the corporate world.. Because when the music stops it is possible to allow the brand and business continue!! One day D banj may stop singing but he will always be a ubiquitous brand. I'm learning I'm trying I'm moving.. #watchme", he captioned the photo above.

No comments: