Friday 31 July 2015

Hilarious! Read the Angry Letter an Employee Wrote Former Boss After Quitting

Check out the funny note a disgruntled employee left for his boss.
 
A picture of an angry note from an intern to his old employer has been uploaded to Reddit by a man called Win_in_Roam who claims he found it in his workplace.
 
The message was written on the last Post-it of the pad, with the expectation that people wouldn't read it for a few months.
 
The letter read: "By the time you read this, I'll be long gone from this s***hole. I hope you enjoyed bossing me around. I bet you felt real good about yourself.
 
"Well I wonder how you feel now knowing I spat in your coffee every day", the note read.
 
There is some speculation on Reddit as to whether the message is real, but the intern isn't the first worker to write a disgruntled message to an employer.
 

No comments: