Monday 27 July 2015

I'm a Sex Symbol, It's Normal For Women to Fantasize About Me, Says Sunny Nneji

The singer says it is a normal thing for women to fantasize about him since he is a sex symbol.
 
Ogoja born pop high life singer, Sunny Nneji, has been in the game for close to three decades and within this lengthy period, he has succeeded in churning out timeless songs such as the wedding ballad, Oruka, Abosede, Face Me and Tolotolo.

In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer affirmed that following the release of his album Mr Fantastic, he became a sex symbol in the country.

He also said that it is normal for women to fantasise about him.

"I heard that when I released Mr. Fantastic, I became a sex symbol in Nigeria. It is a normal thing for ladies to fantasise about me. Ladies constitute more than 70 per cent of our fan base. If you have a concert and ladies are not more than guys, then you would not enjoy the concert because ladies are very emotional. They tend to support and follow what they like more than guys. It is a normal thing for ladies to fantasise about me and I still enjoy such. I love all my fans but I need my female fans more because they are more supportive when it comes to art. They fought over me but it was not the physical fight. They just wanted to show their appreciation that they love what I am doing", he said

No comments: