Thursday 30 July 2015

R&B Singer, John Legend's Wife, Chrissy Teigen Strips Naked For Women's Magazine (Photos)

She has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition twice but Chrissy Teigen ditched her clothes completely for a new magazine cover.
 
29-year old beauty, Chrissy Teigen, who is releasing her own cookbook, has stripped off for a new feature in Women's Health UK in which sportswomen and celebrities talk about their body insecurities.

The wife of US R&B singer, John Legend, has appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit edition twice, but this time, she ditched her clothes completely for the new magazine cover.

On her work-out regime:

"I used to take pride in the fact I didn't have to work out, and then I hit that age where you have to. I want to drink champagne and have hearty dinners, so I would rather work out for an hour and be able to do what I want."
 
On adding weight during pregnancy and having children:
"I'm waiting for things to slow down, but things don't seem to be slowing down, ever, so I think, 'Just have one and deal with it.' I'd love to have an excuse to be bigger. People will know as soon as I'm pregnant because I'll stop drinking."

No comments: