Monday 31 August 2015

Dillish Mathews Reveals How She Spent Her $300,000 BBA Prize Money

Former Big Brother Africa winner,Dillish Matthews in a recent interview has made interesting revelations on how she spent the prize money, $300,000 allotted to her by the organizers of the reality show.
Dillish Mathews
 
There has been so much inquiries from entertainment followers about how Dillish Matthews  who won the Big Brother Africa: 'The Chase' reality show and bagged a prize money of $300,000 spent the funds. It should be noted that the questions have been raised as a result of the low profile Dilish has kept over a period of 2 years.

In an exclusive interview with Pulse TV last week, Dillish Matthews from Namibia exclusively revealed her budget for the prize money. In her words:

“What I did with $300,000 is help whoever I promised money from my winnings I gave. I bought Elikem his bike. I gave Maria her cat…and then people hear me well, I put my money away for a year and a half, and that is why only now people are beginning to see me use my money really”

“So I didn’t use it. Just because I was quiet for a year and a half I am not spending or stuff like that doesn’t mean I am broke. It just means I put my money away because I had to sit down and just think. Yeah I just sat down for a year and I was like I am not going to touch it. What took me through the years, I did a lot of appearances, music videos, lots of jobs so that is what kept me going”

She later invested the remaining funds in construction which has kept her on her feet till date

No comments: