Sunday 23 August 2015

Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Reveals the Real Cause of Split From D'banj...See Details

Nigeria's ace music producer, Don Jazzy has spoken up on the main reason why he parted ways with D'banj.
Don Jazzy, D'banj
 
Mavin records boss, Don Jazzy has spoken about the real cause of his breakup with his former business partner, D’Banj. 
 
Speaking with City People, Don Jazzy disclosed that his breakup with Koko Master was created by fans of Mo’ Hits label and the media.
 
Don Jazzy said “I keep saying that, the problem you guys think we had been caused by both the press and our fans, because we were alright. D’Banj is working, I am working, and we can meet up. We can gist, laugh and whatever”.
 
When asked if he had something to loose, the music maker disclosed that he is only interested in discovering new talents.
 
He added that “Yes and no, I am not losing anything. I have many artistes at hand right now. I’m a producer; my work is to look for artistes. If I want to sign more, I will. There is no doubt that he is a huge and successful entertainer, but then there is no glory in actually working with huge people. I like bringing up people”.

No comments: